Tuesday, December 30, 2008

First post....Hmmmm whose interested

Hmmmmm.......So, I guess this is my first post huh? Thx Jaaaaaay!!!!! I <3 YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol insider!!!!
Well I guess to start off this MOMENTOUS(!!!!) moment Ill tell ya a lil about me! Not saying that you guyz actually want to learn anything about me! Altho I am an interesting character

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm...........not really that much to tell.......letssss see here.......
My favorite food is Sushi! Its like heaven shined down upon Japan and the result was Sushi! I REALLY mean that!





I am dating a Juggalo....I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!! OMFG HES QUICTTYJ AWESOME!!!! Y HEDO AEI!!!!!!!!!!
I friggin love listening to BassHunter! d-_-b HE IS YOUR BASS CREATER!!!!
I tend to run in circles when in confuzzled!!!! Its kinda sad really...
One of my Bestiis is a Prep and people ALWAYS mistake me for a goth....WHICH I AM NOT!!!
..........Jay hates me most days....i dont kno why.....
I love heart shaped cookies!!!!

Twiiiiiiiiiliiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have never been so happy to have teeth in my entire life {lol insider}!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want an elaborate tattoo!!!! NUFF SAID!
I AM A DEVOTED TOKIO HOTEL FAN!!!!!!!

I am a fan of Random things! I mean really why be all predictable?
Right now I could really go for a hug T-T........HUG ME PLZ!!!!!!
Niesa is the shizzle fo rizzle and Shavvii is my wifey fo lifey!!!!! WE GANGSTAS UP IN THIS PEICE *GANG SIGN*

INDIE MUSIC kicks mucho bootay!!!!


RANDOM PICTURE

So0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o...
Your prolly sick of me now arent you???
Dont worry you wont hurt my feelings....Jus say it...*cries*
Whateva Homie BOUNCE *gang sign*


CHUUUUUDOC...WUCKOLSUKO KE U A CYJBHO HEKO
(THE J IS SILENT)

1 comment:

  1. dude sushi is totes lush
    twilight is the most loveliest thing ever(i am a vamp nd no one cant change that!!!!!!!except the volturi)
    random....is...good
    *gang signs*
    INDIE MUSIC ROQKS MY SOQKZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!
    IM DONE NOW

    ReplyDelete