Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Its been a while!

Miss Me?

I hope you didnt miss me too much!


So what am I hear to blog about?


That my dears is a good question...


New music I've gotten into that Im sure you'll love!

Prom Queen- Lil Wayne- This new Rock sound he has is going good for him. Although I cannot wrap my mind around the fact that he plays the gitar.


Daydreamer- Adele- Kinda makes you wanna listen and cry...Love...


Day n Nite- Kid Cudi- Im lovin the vibe you get from this song! Makes me want to get to know the lonely stoner!


Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........


I feel I have been a dissapointment with this blog................


Nothing big.......


I WANT APPLE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How was that for something BIG!


Ok so I have no life...............


Im so signing out for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment